This Picture

💗 Day 65 
I look at this picture and wish I had more. 
But I have one.
I look at this picture and think about all the memories. Never had. Never felt.
Fragments of the memories I wanted is all I have. 
I could look at this picture and wish I had others with her and them together.
I don't have any.
I want a real picture that holds the memory, the feelings, the moment. But, the memory must be made first. 
The memory must last. 
The memory must be real. 
I want to take my mind back to this picture, how I felt, the plans, the ideas, the vision of the future. 
I sit now in that future, without those ideas, without those plans, without those visions. 
I have one picture. But no more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

501 (c) 3

When Happiness Comes Around

Depression is more than a "thing"