I am Not OK

Day 75
Di de los Angelitos
The day I realized I may not be ok. 
The darkness and beauty. 
Fear lurks, embarrassment hides.
Clouds have covered me, but they now part, shining light on the truth. 
The water flows
The blossoms grow
The air changes
The world orbits
I am still.
Scared, lonely, overwhelmed. 
Where shock was, the calm before the storm, deep sadness now exists, the eye of the storm.
I feel sick. dirty. lonely.
The ground I feel under my feet is no longer reassuring and trustworthy.
The tree branches, a possibly enemy.
A butterfly a possibly symbol I may have missed. 
The wind more powerful than I am, capable of sweeping me off my feet. 
I just need shelter. Warm, safe shelter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

501 (c) 3

When Happiness Comes Around

Depression is more than a "thing"